Thursday 17 August 2017

10) A Lost Goose


A Lost Goose (mp3) (pdf) (tab)

Geese go everywhere. They travel a lot between the cold North and the warm South. Mostly they are in a big group but sometimes you see a small group. Sometimes one goose doesn't want to travel any further. Maybe he was born there or he likes the place too much, I don't know. He becomes destituted from the group just the way I did last March. I left my bluegrassband and wrote this tune. In the mp3 I'm playing the tune with my sister on the violin.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hendrik

    I like all your song and I try to Play The Valley of Malgun and when I can Play it my band must it learn also.

    thank you for the tunes

    best regards Lothar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments Lothar. Good luck with playing my tunes! I'd love to hear you play it.

    ReplyDelete