Thursday 17 August 2017

8) Please Take a Seat


Please Take a Seat (mp3) (pdf) (tab)

Last winter I was walking at the surfspot by the Zuidlaardermeer. Walking helps me to get my head empty sometimes, and to get inspiration for a new tune. I had listened to John Reischmann and the Jaybirds and noticed the gentle way that band plays somewhat easy tunes in such a lovely way. I tried to create a tune with the same feeling. I don't know if it worked, but I think the tune has some potential. Finding a name for the tune was not that easy, until I saw the name on the surfboard in front of the lake. Take it easy and sit down and watch the lake. Really a name that is suitable for this relaxing kind of tune. I took a new picture with a flying kitesurfer on a windy day in september 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment